Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My host mom is the bestest ;)

After dinner every day I eat a little sugar muffin for dessert. This morning I was running late and grabbed the last one to go. She must've realized because this afternoon she already had another package in the cabinet PLUS another package of a chocolate variety! She's so nice!!!

I also get to eat dinner whenever I want because I don't think she really eats dinner per say. She just has a really tiny one, like cereal or something, probably because of how late her lunch is every day. Other students have to wait until 9:30pm or later even if they're starving because that's when the family eats. They also aren't spoiled with yummy food like peanut butter and muffins and tons of fruit!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad she's taking good care of you! Tell her thank you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, when do you work out? Have you played any soccer,oh sorry Futbol............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails