Sunday, January 10, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Finally the time has come! This year went by so fast, and now I'm packed and waiting: 2 bag, 1 carry-on, and a large backpack. Not too bad...I can't compromise my style after all ;)

First stop in London, then to Madrid. The first night all the USAC students stay in a hotel together and then we have a day or two of orientation. I don't know exactly when I'll move into my homestay. Then classes start on the 13th or 14th, and the rest will be history!

Now I just need to sleep, eat a delicioso breakfast with Mom and Dad at Cafe for All Seasons, and I'm on my way to the airport at 1:00 pm! Love you all!
Adios

4 comments:

  1. LOVE U!!! Yes Mom. I'll have to be anonymous until I figure out the profile thingy. Yes I'm a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll never guess what happened after I left you. A gate agent reported a muslim man talking on the phone and they over heard bomb and don't get on the plane. nice huh. It took some time to peel away at the real truth was but for a moment I thought hey this might be real. No he was just crazy....see I dooo work at the Airport love Uncle Robert .....ps I got my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah dont let him fool you. he may work at the airport, but he doesnt actually "work" at the airport. :P

    Glad you are there safe and sound. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye carumba! Es la viaje sonidos fantastico. Te echo memos mucho. Yo querro a visitar pero yo no tego a tiempo y denero. El foto de futbol es tambien fantastico. Yo esperanze entindo me espanol. Si es muy mal pero yo no practical mucho. Estudiar mucho me amour tio Roberto vios con dios. Hasta la vista baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails